- Strategic Trends, PEST and PESTLE analysis
Strategic Trends, PEST and PESTLE analysis03-Sep-2014
Up to date trend research (Political, economic, social, technological and business trends.)
Strategic Trends and a PEST or PESTLE analysis play an important role in any strategic planning process. You can't plan for the future, if you don't know how the world around you is changing, or how these changes are likely to impact on your industry or your markets.
Up to date strategic trends research or a PEST or PESTLE analysis, helps a group to:
- Think outside of the box and develop innovative new opportunities.
- Develop scenarios of the future environment.
- To identify key success factors the organization needs to follow in order to be successful in the future.
- Identify new markets, new products or business opportunities.
- Identify possible future competitors.
- A pin-board of strategic trend cards which can be filtered according to various categories: political, social, economic, technological and business trends. The pin-board shows a summary of each card. Groups can choose the cards they want to work with during a workshop, and pin these cards to their own trends pin-board.
- 42 on-line trend cards. These contain up to date research on each trend. In a workshop groups can edit the cards, adding their interpretation of how each trend will impact on their organization, or what opportunities and threats the organization could experience as a result of each new trend.
- A report function to save precious workshop time. During a workshop, groups can produce a summary report of the trends they pinned to their own trend pin-board, as well as the notes they made on how the trend will impact on their organization. All at the click of a button. The facilitator can simply copy and paste their reports into a word file or directly into the final strategic planning document.
To read more about the strategic trends, PEST or PESTLE tool, go to:
Click on the link above to go to the article, event, blog post or product mentioned in the announcement.
Choose your membership plan now.