CHANGE MANAGEMENT TRAINING
The change agent's magic toolkit
1 day practical workshop
Manage resistance, communicate the benefits of change, get buy-in and motivate your teams to implement any change.
- In-house change agents, project managers, change champions, innovation champions, brand champions, HR practitioners, trainers, facilitators, or innovation champions.
- Selected employees from each branch or department, who will implement the change in their own areas.
- Change teams, change steering committee members. Includes a free magic change toolkit for each delegate.
- Anyone involved in implementing a change.
- To equip change agents and change champions for the role they need to play to implement change in their own areas.
- To provide them with a variety of change tools and skills to help them to implement change in any environment. This includes managing resistance to change, dealing with difficult people, communicating the benefits and implications of change, getting buy-in and inspiring people to do what they need to make the change work.
- To provide them with an opportunity to practice using the tools so they build confidence.
Includes a free magic change toolkit for each delegate.
This change management training course covers the following areas in a practical way.
- The role of a change agent.
- What change agents do. What benefits you can expect.
- What is magic in an organizational context. What is a ‘magical change agent.’
- The change agents toolkit with recipes cards to help you to:
- Identify and deal with hot issues around your change.
- Create positive expectations for a change.
- Clarify the role of a leader in change.
- Deal with emotions relating to a change. Manage resistance.
- Get people to ‘buy-in’ to a change.
- Identify and remove barriers to change.
- Identify and use supportive people.
- Manage the difficult person.
- Use the ‘hot button theory’ to pin point ways to sell your change to different people.
- Inspire and motivate teams to support your change.
- Increase group energy.
- Inject a little magic into change.
- The toolkit includes
- Rational intelligence tools: How to identify what to change and how to generate trust.
- Emotional intelligence tools: Overcoming resistance to change and dealing with different types of people
- Spiritual intelligence tools. How to generate excitement and commitment
- Cards to create a magical atmosphere around your change.
- Cards to communicate any change in a way that generates buy-in and excitement.
After this practical change management training course, delegates will feel confident about using their magic change tool kits to implement any change.
The magic change toolkit cards can be purchased separately from our store.