A SYSTEMS THINKING COURSE -
2 day practical workshop
Align your culture to your new strategy, structure or system.
Struggling with strategic alignment? Use this systems thinking course at executive or senior management level to align every element of your organization or division to a new strategy or set of values.
- Executives or senior managers who have recently developed a new strategy, a new focus, re-engineered their processes, developed new systems, new structures, or values that require people to behave in a new way.
- Any leadership team that wants to change the culture of their organization or division so that people behave in a way that supports the new strategic direction.
- Any leadership group that needs to master the art of systems thinking.
- Buy into the new strategic direction. i.e. the new strategy, structure, or system.
- Build a team united around the new direction and culture.
- Understand what they need to do, to achieve the benefits that they want out of the new strategy, structure or system.
- Analyze the organizations current culture vs the culture required to achieve the benefits that they want.
- Develop a specific, powerful change strategy - that the leaders can use to align the culture to the new strategy, structure or system. At the same time, to ensure the team achieves the full benefits that they want out of the new strategic direction.
- Presentation on a new strategy, structure, system, project or culture, or on progress towards a core change by CEO or executive leader.
- Activity around recognising blindspots and paradigms and how to change them.
- Buy in activity around benefits of the new strategy, structure, project.
- Why strategies don't get implemented. Why organizations don't get the results they anticipated out of their strategies.
- Systems thinking analysis of our organization and culture using "The Change Puzzle."
- Identifying core changes. 80/20 strategy.
- Developing a powerful implementation plan that includes cultural change.
- Developing a powerful change or transformation strategy to achieve the full benefits out of our new strategic direction-using "Winning the Game of Change."
This systems thinking course is used by executives to implement a new organizational or group strategy, or align different areas and functions of an organization to a new organizational focus.