A STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT COURSE -
2 day practical workshop
Align your culture to your new strategy, structure or system.
This strategic management course or customized workshop focuses on strategic alignment. Aligning every element of your organization to a new strategy or set of values.
Any leadership team that has recently developed a new strategy, a new focus, re-engineered their processes, developed new systems, new structures, or new Caps that require people to behave in a new way. Any leadership team that wants to change the culture of their organization or division so that people behave in a way that supports the new strategic direction.
To get the team to:
- Buy into the new strategic direction. i.e. the new strategy, structure, or system.
- Build a team united around the new direction and culture.
- Understand what they need to do, to achieve the benefits that they want out of the new strategy, structure or system.
- Analyze the organizations current culture vs the culture required to achieve the benefits that they want.
- Develop a specific, powerful change strategy - that the leaders can use to align the culture to the new strategy, structure or system. At the same time, to ensure the team achieves the full benefits that they want out of the new strategic direction.
- Presentation on progress of the new strategy, structure, system, project or culture.
- Paradigm exercise.
- Buy in activity around benefits of the new strategy, structure or project.
- Why strategies don't get implemented. Why organizations don't get the results they anticipated out of their strategies.
- Systems thinking analysis of our organization and culture using "The Change Puzzle."
- Identifying core changes. 80/20 strategy.
- Developing a powerful implementation plan that includes cultural change.
- Developing a powerful change strategy to achieve the full benefits out of our new strategic direction-using "Winning the Game of Change."
This strategic management course or customized workshop is one of the first practical steps for any leader to use in implementing any new organizational or group strategy.