AN ORGANISATIONAL VALUES AND CULTURE WORKSHOP
A workshop to cascade values throughout an organization.
A cultural change workshop.
This organisational values workshop is custom designed to help any organization that is trying to change its culture, or cascade a new set or organizational values throughout the organization.
It is also used to train Organizational Development consultants, strategists, leadership development, divisional and departmental leadership, HR divisions on how to develop organizational values.
- To create a vision of what it would be like in the organization for each stakeholder, if everyone was living the values.
- To create a set of departmental values aligned to the corporate values.
- To creates a way of recognizing people who act in ways to support the departmental and organizational values.
- To create a way of communicating to people who go against the values, that there behavior is not appropriate.
- Team code of conduct exercise.
- Organisational values and visions: Core leadership tools.
- What are organisational values?
- How organisational values are used to guide behavior
- Presentation of our organization's values.
- Groups create a vision of what it would be like if everyone was living the organization's values.
- Groups create a set of departmental or team values that are aligned to corporate values.
- Groups develop a practical symbolic way of recognizing people who act in ways to support the values.
- Groups develop a way of letting people who go against the values, know when they are doing so.
- How to use values in your personal and working lives to inspire yourself.
- A gift of magic.
Includes a gift of unleash the magic within you cards for each delegate.
How to roll out organizational values
Once new organizational values have been created, the next step in changing a culture is to communicate, rolls out or cascade these values to every team and every employee throughout the organization.
If the values roll-out process is planned carefully, it can be used as a powerful way to change the behaviors and habits of every employee, which in turn can transform an organizational culture.
You may also like:
- OD interventions for creating valuesFive OD interventions to use in workshops on values. Create a set of team rules & behaviours, create a stakeholder promise, identify personal values in a workshop, share personal values to build a team, and understand the values underlying a customer culture.
- A step-by-step guide to rolling out organizational values.A step-by-step guide to using values to transform an organizational culture. How to develop a strategy and plan to translate organizational values into behaviors and culture.