|Shopping cart is empty.|
Customer Service +27 21 712 2154 firstname.lastname@example.org
We have both digital and printed books. When purchasing a digital eBook please choose either the Kindle version or the ePub version. Digital Product Help
Full the full range of books written by Ruth Tearle, visit her authors page on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Ruth-Tearle/e/B001K7LJWU
- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Click on the product image to get detailed product information
Blackboards Bubbles and Cappuccinos. (print version)
Blackboards Bubbles & Cappucinos. A book on how to find your purpose in life. Contains wisdom that could change your life.
Retail : ..... You save : R-375.00 !Price: R375.00
Volume Prices:1-49 R375.00
Read some sample chapters : Click to preview
A book that will inspire you to find and live your purpose in life.For those who wonder how one can find spirituality and purpose when living in a modern city, whilst earning a living, Blackboards, Bubbles & Cappuccinos is for you. It is an inspirational story that will encourage you to find and live your true purpose. It has a warning on the front cover "Contains wisdom that could change your life." This is no empty promise. Many people read the book over and over again, finding new nuggets of wisdom each time they read and interpret the quotations in the book.
Who uses this book about finding your purpose, happiness and enthusiasm?
- Coaches use this book as a gift for their clients who are seeking meaning and purpose in their lives.
- Individuals who have lost their enthusiasm for life and are seeking a new life purpose.
- Anyone who has experienced a life changing event and has lost their confidence, their courage and their purpose.
- Anyone who wants more out of life - but can't define what more means to them.
- Anyone who has forgotten how to be happy.
- Blackboards Bubbles & Cappuccinos is an ideal gift to give at the end of any personal mastery, life coaching, emotional or spiritual intelligence training course.
What this book is about
Robin is a thirty three year old director of companies. Michael is the owner of a café that serves up life affirming philosophies together with his decadent cappuccinos. From the blackboard wisdom of the Soul Café in Johannesburg to the mysteries of the East, Robin and Michael embark on their respective life journeys. Along the way they discover inspiration, wisdom and purpose. Blackboards, Bubbles and Cappuccinos will help anyone grappling with important life questions such as: How can I experience happiness when I have so many responsibilities? How can I follow my destiny and earn a living? How do I find insight and inspiration in a city?
Buy on Amazon
You might also like:
Reviews of this product:
© Change Designs 2011. All rights reserved.