|Shopping cart is empty.|
Customer Service +27 21 712 2154 firstname.lastname@example.org
We have both digital and printed books. When purchasing a digital eBook please choose either the Kindle version or the ePub version. Digital Product Help
Full the full range of books written by Ruth Tearle, visit her authors page on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Ruth-Tearle/e/B001K7LJWU
- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Click on the product image to get detailed product information
Mastering Personal Change
A gift of power and inspiration for managing personal change.
Retail : ..... You save : R-375.00 !Price: R375.00
Volume Prices:1-49 R375.00
Who uses this book on managing personal change.
This book is a useful self-discovery guide for anyone involved in any personal change. This could include retrenchments, marriage, divorce, birth of a baby, promotions or loss of loved ones. It is used by:
- Anyone struggling to cope with a dramatic change in their lives.
- Anyone wanting to reclaim their personal power.
- Life coaches and counselors helping people through personal change.
- Change agents, project leaders, facilitators in organisations who need to transform 'resistance to change' into people rediscovering their own personal power.
What it is about.
By working through the exercises in the book, readers will:
- Feel comforted that what they are going through is ‘normal’.
- Understand why they are feeling the way they are.
- Understand the emotions they are likely to experience as they go through the change cycle.
- Use practical tools to help them to rediscover their own special magic.
- Develop new dreams.
- Feel inspired, hopeful and full of energy.
- Feel compassion for others experiencing a change.
When implementing a major organisational change, give this book as a gift to
every individual in the organisation. Watch how positive they become about the
You might also like:
Reviews of this product:
© Change Designs 2011. All rights reserved.