|Shopping cart is empty.|
Customer Service +27 21 712 2154 email@example.com
Change Management Catalogue
Use our practical and motivating change management tools and gifts. We have disabled our printed products during the Covid19 lockdown. In the meantime, also look at Ruth Tearle's author page on Amazon, for a full list of her downloadable books. https://www.amazon.com/Ruth-Tearle/e/B001K7LJWU
- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Click on the product image to get detailed product information
Change Agent Booklet
The role of a change agent. A guide for new change agents to get them excited about their new role as a change agent or change champion.
Retail : ..... You save : R-299.00 !Price: R299.00
Volume Prices:1-49 R299.00
Who uses this concise book for change agents
Give this booklet to new change agents. Shape their expectations about the role they are going to play before they go on training. Get them to feel excited and proud about being chosen as a change agent.
- Being a change agent: A time of magic.
- What is a change agent?
- What is magic in an organisational context?
- What does a change agent do?
- The change agent as magician - spreading positive energy, enthusiasm, creativity and focused action throughout his/ her department or branch.
- Why change is a time of magic.
- Who gets chosen to be a change agent?
- The change journey. What you can expect in terms of training, toolkits, and a chance to practice. What you will do back in your branch or department after your training. What support you will get.
- How to make the most out of your change agent experience.
You might also like:
Reviews of this product:
© Change Designs 2011. All rights reserved.