|Shopping cart is empty.|
Customer Service +27 21 712 2154 firstname.lastname@example.org
All Products Catalogue
Our tools and gifts have been grouped into catalogs. Choose the catalog that interests you the most or view ALL our products below.
Click on the product image to get detailed product information
Executive coaching for leaders, consultants and coaches by the hour.
Retail : ..... You save : R-2,200.00 !Price: R2,200.00
This gives the user 1 hour of executive coaching.
When to use Executive coaching.
- You want independent coaching or mentoring on the best way to tackle a complex organizational problem.
- You want someone with wisdom and experience. An executive coach to help you in your leadership role.
- You need the coach who can understand the context you are operating in. You need someone who can understand your industry, organizations of your size and level, and the dynamics within your team.
- You need the coach to understand the different personalities you are working with.
- You are an internal or independent coach or consultant working at an organizational level. You want to do complex consulting yourself - and want the Coach's coach to guide you as you go.
- You are head of a department or division. You need help on how to improve your department or division - or take it to the next stage of development.
How it works.
- Decide how many hours of the coach's time you will need.
- Click buy now, and insert the number of hours you want - then check out.
- Ensure you provide your email address in the secure check out - so the Coach can email you to arrange a time for your phone or skype coaching session.
What your coach will do.
- Act in whatever role suits you best - mentor, coach, advisor, consultant or muse.
- Listen carefully as you explain your situation.
- Connect the dots. Help you to see what is happening in a new way.
- Help you to structure the best solution to your particular problem or challenge, in a way that supports your organization's strategies, context and culture.
Who uses executive coaching.Our clients include:
- CEO's, or general managers who want to share their frustrations, goals and problems with someone who is not involved in their organization or its politics.
- New CEOs or general managers who want to turn around or transform their organizations or business units.
- CEO's who want to develop or implement a new strategy.
- CEOs or organizational development heads who want to change an organizational culture.
- Leaders, coaches and consultants who want help in dealing with complex situations.
- Change managers, strategists, knowledge managers and innovation managers who want to move away from templates and theories and find practical and exciting ways to achieve sustainable results.
You might also like:
Reviews of this product:
© Change Designs 2011. All rights reserved.