|Shopping cart is empty.|
Customer Service +27 21 712 2154 email@example.com
All Products Catalogue
Our tools and gifts have been grouped into catalogs. Choose the catalog that interests you the most or view ALL our products below.
Click on the product image to get detailed product information
Magic Change Toolkit
A change management tool kit -activity recipe cards for change agents and change champions
Retail : ..... You save : R-2,380.00 !Price: R2,380.00
Volume Prices:1-9 R2,380.00
What is the Magic Change Toolkit?
A set of 34 practical change management activities for change agents, change managers or project managers to help them implement change successfully in an organization.
What does the kit look like?
The kit contains 34 double sided cards. The front of each card describes a specific objective you may want to achieve in your change. The back of each card contains a practical activity or recipe for achieving that objective. To design any change workshop or session, simply find the cards that match your objective. Then use the back of that card to design your workshop or communication session.
Click on the small images or poplets, under the main image to see samples of the cards in the tool kit.
Who uses this tool kit?
- The Magic Change Toolkit is invaluable for anyone involved in working with groups to implement a change. From change agents to project managers, from knowledge managers to strategists - this toolkit will help you to communicate your change, get buy-in, and build excitement around a change.
- If you are new to change management, this change management tool kit will give you the confidence to implement any change.
- If you are experienced in change management, this change management tool kit will provide you with fresh new tools, plus some old favourites you may have forgotten about - all in one easy to use Magic Change Tool kit.
Each card provides a practical activity you can use with a group, as you manage change.
- Use the head cards to build confidence, and credibility and to ensure your change will achieve the results you want.
- Use the heart cards to deal with hot issues, manage resistance, remove barriers, deal with difficult people and get buy-in to your change.
- Use the soul cards to channel energy and passion into the change, and to create magical moments and heroes.
- Use the magic cards to unleash magic, creativity and fun in your teams as they implement the change.
- Use the communication cards to design powerful communication sessions around a specific change.
When you need to work on any change, simply select the relevant activity cards from the Magic Change Toolkit and use them with a group. Go into any session or workshop feeling confident and inspired and knowing you have the right tool for the job you are about to do. The Magic Change Toolkit cards include activities for getting a team to:
- Have positive expectations about your change.
- Change their paradigms.
- Visualise the end result of the change.
- Recognise the benefits of the change.
- Act in ways to ensure they achieve the benefits.
- Remove barriers.
- Get support.
- Make space for change.
- Master personal change. Lead others.
- Overcome resistance and fear.
- Deal with difficult people
- Create positive experiences.
- Inspire others.
- Share insights.
- Use strengths and passions.
- Create heroes.
- Create magical moments.
- Introduce magic into your change process.
- Get creative in the way they implement the change.
- Generate excitement around a communication session.
- 4 typical communication sessions to generate:
- Buy-in and understanding of the benefits.
- Excitement about the change.
- Alignment to the company’s strategy/values.
- Trust that the change will work.
- Magic around the implementation of the change.
It is easy to achieve results and magic with The Magic Change Toolkit.
Our beautifully presented change management tool kit uses a combination of rational, emotional and spiritual intelligence. By using The Magic Change Toolkit, you will achieve results and a spirit of magic in your organisation, that you never imagined possible.
You might also like:
Change Puzzle: A systems thinking tool to use to diagnose, plan and measure complex changes. Used in strategy implementation, project implementation, strategic alignment, culture change, values roll-out, OD, change management & performance improvement.
Retail : ..... You save : R-13,875.00 !
Winning the game of change. A game used to develop a change management strategy or plan. Use this participative tool in a workshop to plan to implement the people side of a project or develop an OD plan or change management strategy for an organization.
Retail : ..... You save : R-13,875.00 !
Reviews of this product:
© Change Designs 2011. All rights reserved.