- Organizational Development: How to choose the right intervention.
Organizational Development: How to choose the right intervention.08-Jul-2020
A practical book on how to diagnose a situation & choose the best OD intervention for your client.
This is the first book in our OD Interventions Library series. This practical book shows you how to:
- Diagnose an organizational development problem.
- Develop clear organizational development objectives.
- Get buy-in from your clients for an Organizational Development intervention.
- Produce business results from your OD intervention that your client will value.
Introduction. How to choose the OD intervention you need.
Part 1. Understand client challenges.
- Client problems that indicate a need for organizational development.
- Changes that need organizational development support.
- Client goals that need support from organizational development.
- Analyse the information given to you by your client.
- Develop organizational development objectives to meet your client's needs.
- Choose appropriate OD interventions to match your objectives.
- Facilitate your chosen intervention. (See other books in our OD interventions library for workshop designs.)
- Practice and reinforce the change.
If you are an Organizational Development or Human Resources professional who wants:
- To be treated like a valued business partner to operational and strategic leaders in your organization.
- To win respect and credibility for the OD or HR function.
- To be seen as a professional who achieves real business results with each OD intervention that you run.
- To obtain support and commitment from operational and executive leaders.
Then "Organizational Development: How to choose the right intervention: is for you.
Organizational Development: How to choose the right intervention is available in both kindle and print format, on Amazon.
Click on the link above to go to the article, event, blog post or product mentioned in the announcement.
Choose your membership plan now.