- Communicate Change: Build excitement around Go-Live events
Communicate Change: Build excitement around Go-Live events31-Jan-2018
Build excitement around Go-Live events
Many project teams only focus on the task when changing to a new system. But taking a few extra hours to plan to make Go-Live day positive and exciting to employees and customers, helps you to achieve so much more than a new system.
Focusing on the motivational side means you can use Go-Live day to:
- Encourage teamwork between branches, offices, sites and the implementation team.
- Build pride in the organization.
- Motivate your employees.
- Excite your customers and build your organization's brand.
Communicate a well thought through plans for go-live day - that includes a motivational element.
Turn what is normally a stressful and negative time, into a positive and motivating experience for both employees and customers.
Your aim during this phase is to manage feelings. You need to plan to ensure that everyone feels ready, positive and even excited about Go-Live day.
This guide shows you how to plan your communication to managers, change agents, employees and customers so that they all feel positive about your new system on Go-Live day. It shows you:
- What you need to communicate to whom.
- What managers, change agents and employees want to hear as they prepare for a successful and motivating Go-Live day.
- How to communicate so as to motivate and excite your employees and customers on Go-Live day.
You will need to be logged in as a member to view this tool. If you are already a member, go to:
Click on the link above to go to the article, event, blog post or product mentioned in the announcement.
Choose your membership plan now.