- Communicate during the launch of an organizational change
Communicate during the launch of an organizational change02-Oct-2017
Reduce resistance and build support for change.
You have been tasked with the role of communications on a project or a change. You are about to launch the change and you wish to engage with key stakeholders of the change you are making.
You need to answer a few questions before you plan your communications.
- What is the goal of this communication, at this stage of your change.
- Who do you need to communicate to?
- What are these stakeholders wanting to know?
- What content do you need to communicate to different stakeholders in the process of your change?
- How should you communicate to each of these stakeholders?
This communication is critical to launching a change or project. Effective communciation can help the project or change manager to:
Engage with key stakeholders of the change you are making, in order to create awareness and reduce resistance.
- Get buy-in to a change.
- Overcome resistance to change.
- Get employees and managers excited about the benefits a change can bring to them.
- Help employees and their managers to understand what is expected of them, and by when.
This guide shows you how to plan the communication during the launch of a project or change.
You will need to be logged in as a member to view this tool. If you are already a member, go to:
Click on the link above to go to the article, event, blog post or product mentioned in the announcement.
Choose your membership plan now.