- How to change business paradigms
How to change business paradigms20-Jan-2020
This practical book contains 10 interventions any facilitator can use to help a team recognise and adopt new paradigms. These interventions can be used in be used in both online and physical meetings. The interventions will help a team to:
- Recognise their existing paradigms and develop new paradigms.
- Change from a product to a customer paradigm.
- Reduce costs using a different paradigm.
- Change from a silo mentality to a customer paradigm.
- View a problem from a different perspective.
- Help a team to adapt to a new normal.
- Identify trends that may shape the future.
- Identify new opportunities from trends.
- Develop a scenario of the future environment within which your organization is likely to operate.
- Identify new paradigms for being successful within a future world.
Whenever you need to help a team or a company to develop, improve, innovate or change, you will more often than not, be blocked by outdated paradigms. However, if you begin your session with an intervention around paradigms, the team will become more creative and more open to change.
In this book, we give you 10 tried and tested 'recipes' for helping a team to change their paradigms. Like any good recipe we provide all the information you may need to successfully facilitate each intervention. This includes:
- The goal of the intervention.
- Who the intervention is for.
- The time required.
- The materials you will need.
- Instructions for a practical group activity.
- Instructions for getting feedback after the group activity.
- An explanation of why this intervention works.
'How to change business paradigms' is available in both kindle and print format, on Amazon.
This is the third book in our OD Interventions Library series. The first book in the series "Organizational Development: How to choose the right intervention" shows you how to diagnose an organizational problem and choose the right organizational development intervention. The rest of the books in our OD interventions library, provide practical interventions in the form of recipes.
If you are an Organizational Development facilitator or a Human Resources business partner, then this OD interventions library of books will be invaluable to you.
"How to change business paradigms" is available in both kindle and print format, on Amazon.
See all of Ruth Tearle's books on Amazon.
Click on the link above to go to the article, event, blog post or product mentioned in the announcement.
Choose your membership plan now.