- How to communicate change during a project
How to communicate change during a project18-Jun-2018
How to develop a change management communication plan for a project.
Communication during a project can be a very powerful way to remove apathy, resistance, lack of trust and confusion amongst different stakeholders of a change.
A powerful communication plan can also build excitement, motivation, pride and confidence amongst employees, managers, change agents and other stakeholders of your project or change.
The way in which you communicate change on a project, is affected by the stage of the change/project, and which stakeholder you are communicating to.
This tool provides a different way to communicate during each of the 8 phases of change. It provides information about:
- The goal of communication for each phase of change.
- Which stakeholders you should communicate to - e.g. employees, managers, change agents, technical help desks, customers and your internal change team.
- What each stakeholder wants to hear at this stage of the change or project.
- What you need to communicate.
- How you need to communicate.
Use this member tool to develop a communication plan for communicating change on a project.
Click on the link above to go to the article, event, blog post or product mentioned in the announcement.
Choose your membership plan now.