- How to rebuild morale after an organizational restructure.
How to rebuild morale after an organizational restructure.05-May-2014 After an organizational restructure, leaders have to deal with the rubble of low morale amongst their employees. This is caused by survivors guilt, a break down in trust, a loss of personal power, and a breakdown of identity amongst their staff. Leaders also experience similar feelings.
This guide provides a 4-step organizational development process to help you to rebuild morale after a restructure. It shows you how to:
Rebuilding morale in an organization is a cascading process.
- Rebuild trust and positive energy.
- Build new teams of energized, committed, people.
- Get the new teams focused and excited about the future direction of their area.
- Get each individual focused on his/her new role.
This four step process starts at the top of the organization, and is replicated at every level throughout the organization.
This four phase OD intervention will help you to:
- Rebuild trust in individuals, their leaders and the company.
- Get teams energized and working well together.
- Refocus teams on what is needed for future success rather than past hurts.
- Reduce stress and overwork.
- Focus individual and team energy.
You will need to be logged in as a member to view this tool.
If you are already a member, go to:
Go to: OD interventions library.
Click on the link above to go to the article, event, blog post or product mentioned in the announcement.
Choose your membership plan now.