- Strategy workshop materials
Strategy workshop materials25-Sep-2013
How to prepare the materials you need to facilitate your strategic planning workshop.
A professional facilitator never goes into a workshop unprepared. Preparing strategy workshop materials helps the facilitator to:
- Ensure the group achieves the workshop objectives on time.
- Feel more confident.
- Build credibility with the group.
- Achieve more in a shorter space of time.
- Focus on what the group is achieving during the workshop, rather than worrying about himself or what to do next.
This member guide highlights:
- How to prepare activities to ensure that everyone participates.
- When and how to use slides.
- How to prepare a leader guide to ensure you keep on track and on time.
- How to prepare a workshop agenda from your leader guide.
- How to construct your groups.
What does the group need to do, in order to produce the result we require for this step of the process?
Get the book on how to formulate strategy. "Strategy for CEO’s. A step by step guide."
One of the most important roles of a strategist involves formulating or reviewing strategy. This practical book for CEO’s and strategists, will lead you step by step through all the tasks you need to do, in order to develop a powerful strategic plan or common vision for your organization. A strategy that you will be proud to present to your board of directors or parent company, and has the support of your management team and important stakeholders. A corporate plan you can use to guide your organization into the future.
Contents of the CEO Strategy - a step by step guide
When to do strategy.
The step by step guide to strategy.
1. Plan your strategy workshop
- Identify strategic issues.
- Clarify workshop objectives.
- Identify workshop challenges.
- Plan the workshop content.
- Plan the workshop process.
- Plan the time.
- Select the delegates.
2. Prepare for your workshop
- Collect strategic information.
- Prepare workshop materials.
- Organize workshop logistics.
- Manage delegate expectations.
3. Run your strategy workshop
- The CEO's role during a strategy workshop.
- The facilitator's role during a strategy workshop.
4. After the workshop.
- Write your strategic plan.
- Evaluate your strategy.
- Plan to implement your strategy.
Strategy for CEOs: A step by step guide is available from Amazon.
If you are weary of strategy retreats that go nowhere and achieve nothing, and want to develop a powerful strategy for your organization, then this book is for you.
Click on the link above to go to the article, event, blog post or product mentioned in the announcement.
Choose your membership plan now.