Frequently Asked Questions
The Change Designs Portal uses the latest security measures to enable safe online shopping. We use a third party payment gateway www.paygate.co.za which specialises in secure online payment for many large corporations such as banks and airlines.
We do not keep credit card details on our site instead there is a secure encrypted connection to the Paygate payment gateway which uses an SSL certificate. This can be verified once you get to the checkout page by clicking on the "GlobalSign image" at the top right
The Change Designs Portal has also been checked by McAfee SiteAdvisor and found to be safe.
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards. Bank transfers can be made by prior arrangement, contact us for further info.
Purchases will be reflected on your credit card statement as "M* Change Desig Nb....." or similar.
We ship using either the South African Post Office or within the US using UPS ground. This is then routed via the post office of the destination country. Allow approximately 2 - 3 weeks for delivery. A tracking code may be supplied to you once goods have been shipped.
- Shipping is free for orders over R500 and for all digital products and memberships.
- We charge a shipping fee of R190 for orders of books and cards below R500.
- Note: Your country may require you to pay customs duty or taxes on some of the products.
Many of our member tools allow you to save your analyses, ideas, or goals to 'the cloud'. This means that your responses are saved on our server. Your information is stored on a secure server. This means that you, and only you can access them any time you want, from any device - be it your iPhone, your iPad, your computer or your laptop.
You can connect to any tool in our member zone from your tablet, iPhone or computer and use the information that you have stored in the cloud, to continually guide you in your job.
- In landscape mode (phone is horizontal) double tap the chameleon to scale the page to fit your screen.
- Double tap the text of an article to fit only the article on the screen. This hides the sidebars. You can do this in both portrait & landscape.
- Pinch with your fingers to zoom in or zoom out any amount.
Click on the Newsletter ad on the homepage and you will be taken to a signup form where you can select which newsletters you wish to subscribe to.
Or Click here for Newsletter Signup to go there now.
Currently we have 1 newsletter:
- Change Designs Newsletter
When you receive a newsletter there will be an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. Click on the link and follow the instructions to unsubscribe.
The member's menu only appears when you have logged in.
To log in click on thebutton at the top and enter your details.
When you have logged in themenu will appear at the left of the main menu at the top.
Look for the "Easy Article Finder" button on the left OR under each of the Me, MyTeam or My Organization menus at the top.
The Easy Article Finder is a pinboard of all our articles & tools. You can search for topics using the filter buttons, or the search & highlight tool. Once you have found what you want, click on an article to go directly to it.
To go to the Easy Article Finder Click here for all articles
Go to the Store and select the "Digital" catalogue this will show you a list of all the current digital downloadable products for use on iPads, iPhones, laptops eReaders and other tablets. We provide 2 formats :
- ePub format - for iPads, iPhones, laptops, eReaders, etc. All devices except for the Kindle.
- Kindle format - for any Kindle device. It can also be used on laptops and tablets with the freely downloadable Kindle application.
We are continuously developing a range of exciting new digital products for our shop. If you'd like to be kept informed about our digital products subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ .
There are also many digital tools available in our member zone.
There are 3 ways to browse for articles :
- The standard way to browse for articles is to use our main classification of Me, My Team, My Organization with its sub categories of Strategy, Innovation, Change Management, Leadership and Inspiration. Use the top row of menu buttons to access these categories and click on the appropriate tabs on the page to find an article relating to your topic of interest.
- Alternatively you can type your topic into the search box at the top right of every page This will give you a list of all articles, products and blog-posts relating to your topic.
- You can also use our Easy Article Finder which lists all articles on the site on a visual pinboard. The button to access the Easy Article Finder can be found on the left or under each of the Me, My Team and My Organization menus.
For the best interactive and aesthetic viewing experience when browsing ChangeDesigns.net use one of the following browsers : Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera and Internet Explorer versions 9, 10 or later.
ChangeDesigns.net will work with Internet Explorer version 8 but your viewing experience will be downgraded and one or 2 interactive tools may not work. For the best experience you should use another browser or upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer. Upgrade details can be found here.
You can buy books on many of the topics highlighted in this website from Amazon. Sign up to Ruth Tearle's author page so that you can get notified as new books are published. Books are available as paper backs or as Kindle books.
Look for the "Member tools, guides & articles" button on the left OR under each of the Me, MyTeam or My Organization menus. Tools are in blue.
The Member tools, guides & articles is a pinboard of all our member only tools, guides and dashboards. You can search for topics using the filter buttons, or the search & highlight tool. Once you have found what you want, click on an article to go directly to it.
If you wish to go there now then Click here for all member tools & guides.