Your online Strategic Partner.
Expert systems, dashboards, diagnostic tools, online coaching, toolkits, applied knowledge.
Strategy, Innovation, Change Management, Organizational Development, Coaching and Facilitation
Change Designs is a management consulting firm operating both online and in the physical world.
Change Designs acts as a partner to leaders, managers, business schools, consultants and coaches.
Change Designs was founded in 1991 and is headed by Ruth Tearle and Mike Blignaut. By combining their technical, consulting and design skills, they offer you a range of online and physical products, tools and services that you can access on any device, anywhere and at any time.
We help you to create order from the many complex workplace problems you may have.
Our resources are practical to achieve specific goals. They are designed from over 20 years of experience in consulting accross a wide range of industries and cultures.
Our online resources include:
- Practical guides in the fields of leadership, strategic planning, strategic implementation, cultural change, change management, innovation, facilitation, etc.
- Diagnostic tools to help you to diagnose a problem and determine the best possible solution.
- Step by Step guides to lead you through complex processes such as Strategic Planning or changing an organizational culture.
- Workshops and activities designed around specific goals, such as our collection of Organizational Development interventions.
- Online dashboards to help you to measure, evaluate and improve performance such as our team effectiveness dashboard and change management dashboard.
Our physical world resources include:
- A range of tool kits, books, cards and charts to help you facilitate strategic planning, change management, facilitation, and leadership workshops and events more easily.
- The custom design of strategic interventions for an organization.
- Train-the trainer courses combined with toolkits to empower internal consultants, coaches, managers and specialists.
- Coaching and mentoring to CEOs and heads of departments.
- Real world consulting in strategic planning, change management, values cascading, cultural change, and custom designed interventions.
- Facilitation of large scale events, in-house customized workshops or training courses.
- Custom design of posters, motivational cards and tools to inject excitement into your interventions.
23+ years experience consulting
10 different types of consulting, including strategic planning, change management, ...
As a strategic partner, we help you to achieve easily and quickly, allowing you to focus on what you enjoy doing most.
Industries consulted to :
What we have helped companies to do :
Mike Blignaut. Mike's unique combination of technical and creative design skills is what makes the Change Designs website so unique. Mike has a strong background in computer programming, web design, photography, graphic design and publishing. He is the brains behind the expert systems and the creative online tools in the member zone, plus the article finder pinboards and the functionality and creative design that makes the Change Designs website easy and attractive to use.
Change Designs Global Associates
Change Designs associates are exceptional people that meet the highest standards and that Change Designs is proud to collaborate with. They are experts and thought leaders in their respective fields.
Ken has been identified as one of the most effective personal and executive coaches in the industry. He is the primary designer and lead facilitator for Leader's Voice®, a powerful development experience for young, middle and senior leaders.
Read more about Ken and his work ...
Randal Godden is currently the CEO and a chairman of VISTAGE (formally TEC) South Africa and also operates as a strategic management consultant and Company Director in South Africa and internationally. He has the unusual combination of line management experience, Chief Executive, Chief Financial Officer plus strategic consulting and mentoring to clients in a broad range of industries.
Read more about Randal and his work ...