The employees' guide to innovation
By Ruth Tearle
- Have you ever wished you could develop an innovation that would delight the leaders of your company, and help you in your career?
- Do you dream about winning the prize for innovation in your organization?
- Have you ever wondered why it seems so easy for some people to come up with innovations and improvements, and yet it is so difficult for you?
- Have you ever wondered how others are able to find the time to be innovative, when you can barely cope with the workload you already have?
Innovate! The employees' guide to innovation
This book will help you to learn the underlying beliefs, skills and steps you will need to be able to innovate at work or at home.
Innovation not only helps you to get ahead in a career.
It is also a skill that helps you to create a better life for yourself and for your family.
In this book you will learn how to:
- Turn frustrations into innovations.
- Solve problems.
- Improve the way you work.
- Develop innovations that add value to your company.
- Solve problems and improve your own life.
This book takes you from the beginning to the end of the process of innovation. You will discover the secret to:
- Finding the time to do innovative work.
- Choosing an innovation to focus your energy on.
- Getting the support you need.
- Choosing the best mental tools to analyse a problem, or choose a solution
- Progressing step by step on the journey all creative people take, when they develop brilliant innovations.
Along the way, you will learn the secrets that innovative people know and practice every day
Your guide on this journey to innovation, is a highly regarded leadership consultant who transforms boring innovation processes and interventions into inspiring journey’s of self discovery and empowerment.
In this book, she will lead you through an imaginative journey into your mind. Here you will:
- Learn the habits that will help you to become more successful at work.
- Use the beginner's mind.
- Deal with fear.
- Make friends with confusion.
- Stand tall. Don't shrink to please others.
- Encourage your creative child.
- Protect your creative time and energy.
- Master the hero's journey.
- Pack your own magical backpack with mental and emotional tools that you can use over and over again on any journey to innovation.
- Explore the magical world of your brain. Explore the left and right sides of your brain and discover the tools that will transform your thinking.
- Practice using the tools that will help you to analyse problems, generate solutions, evaluate and choose a solution to work on, and then plan to implement that solution.
Along the way, there are a number of challenges you can work on. Take the time to complete these challenges. They will help you to develop powerful skills you can use throughout your career
Once you have learned the beliefs, tools and skills of innovation, you will be ready to apply them to your own journey to innovation. In the chapter called ‘The Quest for Magic’, you will identify something you’d like to improve, solve or create at work. Then simply follow the 8 steps in the Quest for Magic process and watch how your idea develops into a powerful innovation.
INNOVATE! The Employees' guide to innovation is available in both kindle and print format, on Amazon.
Give this book as a gift to all your employees, if you want to:
* Develop a culture of innovation in your organization.
* Empower your employees. Help them to master the skills of innovation and success.
* Encourage more people to submit innovations to your innovation system or program.
* Develop your team in a critical skill needed for the future success of any organization. Innovation!
Choose your membership plan now.