Change Designs terms and conditions of use.
Who we are
Change Designs provides consulting, training and tools and practical information in the fields of strategic planning, change management, innovation and personal development.
Our website is Changedesigns.net
This web site, together with all content and information available or incorporated in this web site, which is accessible at www.changedesigns.net ("this web site"), is made available by Change Designs CC. Any reference to "we", "our" or "us" is a reference to Change Designs CC. Any reference to "you" or "your" is a reference to any person using this web site. We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time and such amendments will be contained on this web site.
Any use, access, referral to, or viewing (individually or collectively referred to as "use") of any part of this web site shall be subject to these terms and conditions and any document we incorporate herein by reference. Your continued use of this web site signifies your agreement to comply with these terms and conditions.
Your communications to this web site may be intercepted, as defined in the Regulation of Interception of Communications Act 70 of 2002 (as amended), by us or any other competent authority.
This website and all the information it contains, or may in the future contain, including, but not limited to, articles, memoranda, bulletins, reports, press releases, opinions, text, directories, guides, photographs, illustrations, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos (collectively, the "Content"), is the property of Change Designs CC and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by South African Copyright Act 98 of 1978 and international conventions. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use this website or any content displayed herein, through the use of framing or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the owner(s) or operator(s) of ChangeDesigns.net or such third party that may own the trademark or copyright of material displayed on this website. Change Designs will take vigorous action against party that infringes its copyright.
To seek permission to republish any content please contact us on email@example.com
Content of this website
This web site is offered to you on an "as is" basis.
- Information on this website is published as a service to the public. The information contained on the pages of this website does not constitute and should not be considered to be advice. The content available on this website is merely intended to be informational and to be used as a resource. When confronted with a specific business or personal problem, we recommend that such a problem be referred to an individual with the particular expertise necessary to provide meaningful advice. This is best accomplished by speaking to an individual who specializes in the area of business most applicable to your particular situation and who understands your specific context.
- No consultant-client relationship will be established by submitting forms or sending e-mail to changedesigns.net or by using the website. Information on this website is provided on a blind-basis, without any knowledge as to the reader's industry, identity or specific circumstances. The application of knowledge, tools and principles will vary from organization to organization, and from individual to individual. There may also be omissions, or inaccuracies in information contained in this website. The information on this website is provided with the understanding that the providing of such information does not constitute the rendering of professional advice or services. Your use of this website does not create any consultant-client relationship. Information on this Site should not be relied upon or used as a substitute for consultation with professional advisors.
- Changedesigns.net may alter, suspend, or discontinue this website at any time for any reason, without notice or cost. Furthermore this website may become unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or other reasons.
- By using this website, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the owner(s) and operator(s) of changedesigns.net from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities and all costs, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim by a third party that alleges injury, damage or harm in whole or in part arising from the provision by you of information from, or claimed to be from, this website, or that in any way arises from your use of this website or information provided by this website in violation of these terms.
- From time to time, Changedesigns.net may offer to provide information or materials via email or otherwise to interested persons. Changedesigns.net reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to reject any requests for such information or materials, or to discontinue the provision of such information or materials to any person, for any reason whatsoever.
- We make no warranties or representations, whether express, implied or statutory, in respect of the accuracy, completeness and or reliability of any information, ideas and/or opinions expressed on this web site. We make no warranties or representations, whether express, implied or statutory, that this web site is compatible with your hardware and/or software or that this web site is free of viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of a computer system, computer network, any handset or mobile device, or your hardware or software and you accept all risks in this respect.
- To the extent that any link to another web site is provided on this web site, we make no warranties or representations, whether express, implied or statutory, as to the content of such other web site. The existence of any such link does not serve to signify that we endorse or have any responsibility for the content of any such linked web site.
Use of this web site
You may only use this web site for lawful purposes. You are not allowed, without prior written approval, to:
frame, link to, modify, distribute, commercialise, exploit or alter the Web Site or its contents; incorporate any part of the web site content in any other work or publication; and/or perform any other act which may not be considered fair use. Specifically, you may not:
- monitor or copy any content or information of this web site using any robot, spider, screen scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our prior written consent;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this web site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this web site;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in the opinion of Change Designs, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the server; deep-link to any portion of this web site for any purpose without our prior written consent.
Purchase of products from Change Designs.
Agreements of Sale
Placing a product in a shopping basket or adding it to a wishlist without completing the purchase cycle does not:
- constitute an agreement of sale; and/or
- constitute an order for such product,
and as such, Change Designs may remove such product from the shopping basket or wishlist if stock becomes unavailable and you cannot hold Change Designs liable if such product is not available when the purchase cycle is completed at a later stage.
An agreement of sale only comes into effect if and when:
- you electronically submit a properly completed order for one or more products in your shopping basket; and
- payment is either authorised, or received by Change Designs in its bank account.
Termination of Sales & Cancellation of Orders
By Change Designs: Change Designs reserves the right, for purposes of preventing suspected fraud , to refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any sale concluded between you and Change Designs, in whole or in part, on notice to you. Change Designs shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by you (see Change Designs Refund Policy in this regard), and accepts no other liability which may arise as a result of such refusal to process any order/sale.
Amounts payable by you
Our products are priced in South African Rands. The price of each product is displayed with the product listing. In the event of a sale or special offer, the discounted price is displayed.
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 5 working days and delivery confirmed by way of email with invoice number.
- Free Shipping - where the value of the goods in the order is more than R500.00 (after promotional vouchers and special discounts have been deducted) - there is no delivery charge. This is for standard shipping via the South African Post Office or within the USA via UPS ground;
- Where the value of the goods in the order is less than R500.00 - the delivery charge is as shown on the checkout form.
Import Duties :
Import duties, levies and taxes may be payable by recipients of goods in foreign countries. In this regard Change Designs does not have knowledge of import duties, levies or taxes that may be payable in such countries and therefore cannot calculate or estimate such costs. You are responsible for the payment of any such import duties, levies or taxes.
Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Change Designs is subject to availablity. In the case of unavailability, Change Designs will refund the client in full.
Purchase of digital products and e-Books
Choice of appropriate e-book format
You will need to choose the appropriate e-Book format depending on which reader you wish to view the e-book on, BEFORE purchasing your e-book either the Kindle version or ePub version. For support in choosing the right format visit our digital product help page.
Return Policy for digital products
E-books and other downloadable products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Usage Terms for Change Designs E-Books, and Other Downloadable Products
By purchasing an e-book, or other downloadable product from the Change Designs website, you agree to abide by the following usage terms and restrictions that allow Change Designs Publishers to protect the copyrights of its products:
- Upon purchase of a Change Designs e-book or other product, you must download the file within 7 days of the date of purchase.
- After the initial download, you may use the provided link to download the file two additional times for a total of three authorized downloads during the 7 day download period. The link will be e-mailed to you after making your purchase. You may download the file on up to three different computing devices(e.g. laptop, tablet, phone). All downloads of the file are for your personal use only. You may not lend, sell or otherwise transfer any downloaded file or your download rights to another user.
- You may print copies of the e-book or other downloadable product for your personal use only.
- You may not lend, sell or otherwise transfer any hard copy to another user.
- You may not copy the file or any part of the file for any purpose, including to move the file to a different computer or to lend, sell or otherwise transfer the e-book or other downloadable product to another user.
Change Designs shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa or MasterCard credit cards or by bank transfer into the Change Designs bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
Credit card acquiring and security
Credit card transactions will be acquired for Change Designs via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for Nedbank South Africa. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Change Designs separately from card details which are not stored on the website. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Change Designs takes responsibility for all aspects relating to transactions concluded on this website including sale of goods and services, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Change Designs chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature. Change Designs is located at : 41 Forest Avenue, Tokai, Cape Town, South Africa.
Change Designs may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This is the website of Change Designs CC which is duly incorporated in South Africa with registration number is 1991/026066/23. The address for Change Designs CC is 41 Forest Avenue, Tokai, Cape Town, South Africa. The main member is Ruth Tearle.
Change Designs contact details
Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
Support: Telephone +27-21-712 2154