We provide a back stage creative resource for facilitators, coaches, and consultants or anyone needing a custom designed workshop or process for their organization.
We provide the following services:
1. Diagnose problems and issues.
- View your problems or frustrations in a different light.
- Look beyond your problem or frustration to the root cause.
- Talk through possible solutions to your problem.
- Choose the most appropriate solution.
- Think about how to implement that solution in a way that builds support and develops your people.
Whether your problem is non-performance,a lack of support, a strategy that isn't working for you any more, a need to reduce expenses without destroying morale, low energy in the organization, people not taking accountability, teams operating in silos, conflict, or just difficult people - talk to us.
2. Design short interventions or workshops.
When you need to quickly design a workshop, intervention or meeting to produce a result, we will help you to:
- Set clear objectives for your intervention, workshop or meeting, based on:
- Any diagnosis you have done before.
- What other interventions have been done before in your organization.
- What you are trying to achieve.
- What challenges you need to overcome.
- The personalities you are working with.
- The expectations your group has of you.
- The time you have available with a group or individual.
- The size of the group you are working with.
- The budget you have available.
- Focus on what is possible for you to achieve during your intervention or workshop, given the constraints you are working under.
- Choose or suggest appropriate content and activities for your event, that:
- Help you to achieve your objectives.
- Build support. Get buy-in from your team.
- Frame your intervention as an enjoyable gift of development, rather than something that is forced onto them, and has to be endured.
- Turn negative energy into positive energy, motivation, and excitement.
3. Custom design complex processes combined with train-the-trainer programs.
- Strategy formulation
- Strategy alignment, and cascading of organizational strategies throughout the organization.
- Culture change processes. This includes involving everyone in the organization in a process that translates organizational values into habitual behaviors.
- Change management processes - centered around company specific projects.
- Turning conflict into trust.
- Role clarification.
- Rebuilding morale after an organizational restructure.
- Performance improvement processes.
- Continuous improvement and innovation processes.
- Managing the people side of a merger.
- Managing the people side of a project.
- Clarify the benefits of the process that you should be aiming to achieve.
- Clarify the objectives of the process.
- Identify the stakeholders who will need to be involved, and clarify the role each stakeholder group will need to play.
- Design events, materials and workshops to help get stakeholders to want to support you. Provide ways to build excitement amongst the stakeholders.
- Design workshops to help different stakeholders to perform their roles.
- Design tools, cards, booklets and other materials to make it easier for your stakeholders to perform the roles they need to play, to ensure you achieve your objectives.
- Position your process as a gift of development that benefits every role player, rather than a control system imposed on people.
4. Train the trainer.
We provide a train the trainer service where we train your steering committee, facilitators, change agents, trainers, organizational development and learning and development staff to use our materials so you achieve the benefits you want.
- Leader guides
- Structured activities
- Motivational toolkits
All designed to build their confidence and help them to success.
We also provide guidance to executives to help them to reinforce the behavioral changes they want to see amongst their managers and employees.
We are comfortable working front stage or back stage on your processes. Just let us know what suits you best.
Who are your back room creative resources?
- Formulating and implementing organizational strategy.
- Developing leaders who lead managers who develop their teams.
- Culture change.
- Change Management.
- Organizational development.
- Continuous improvement.
- Performance management designed in a way that inspires rather than controls.
Her skills is in managing the art of "less is more". She is able to custom design processes, workshops and publish tools and gifts that help teams and individuals to achieve results in a way that feels easy and exciting.
He is known for not only his high quality graphic designs, but also for:
- The way he turn complex processes into simple, practical tools that employees and managers are excited to use.
- The creative energy he infuses into the charts, books, cards and tools that he designs.
Your back room creative team
As experienced consultants, authors, designers and publishers of motivational books and consulting toolkits, Change Designs is able to give 'gifts of development' as part of your custom designed workshops and events.
These gifts make employees and managers alike, feel motivated and appreciated. This in turn helps create excitement and positive energy around your processes.