CHANGE MANAGEMENT TRAINING
For managers and leaders
Equip your managers with the knowledge and tools they need
to support their change agents and change champions.
This change management training course is an important part of any programme for building a change management capacity in an organization. It involves training middle managers in the role they need to play to support change agents and change champions. It has been designed for middle or senior managers whose departments or branches will be affected by a change. This could include branch managers, regional managers, departmental managers and divisional managers.
- To get the managers to overcome their cynicism about failed previous changes within the organization, and to buy-in to this change.
- To get the managers to understand the symbolic leadership role they need to play to implement the change successfully in their areas.
- To get the managers to develop strategies for supporting the change agents in their areas.
- To allow the managers to experience part of the workshop that change agents will be training to staff in their areas.
This change management workshop will be custom designed around the specific change or project you are implementing. Topics could include:
- The new strategy/change/system or culture.
- Why its needed.
- Benefits of the new strategy/change/system or culture.
- The managers’ views about what needs to be done for them to experience the benefits of the change that they want in their own areas.
- What it will be like in their own areas, if they implement the change successfully in a way that supports the company’s strategies and values.
- How the change will be implemented.
- The roles that each stakeholder needs to play to ensure the successful implementation.
- Why implementation typically fails.
- The role of the manager in change.
- The people side of change. Understanding personal change.
- The role of the manager in leading their people through each phase of the change cycle. Their role in supporting their change agents in overcoming resistance to change.
- The symbolic role that leaders can play to support any change process.
- Injecting magic into your change. Each manager receives a gift of Unleash the Magic within You cards.
"By working closely with Ruth Tearle of Change Designs, the FNB Branch Information Services Change Management Department successfully achieved its goals for numerous change projects implemented, as well as selected long-term strategic change objectives, such as:
In summary, the unique Change Designs solutions contributed greatly towards translating the theoretical ADKAR Model and principles into the practical application thereof, resulting in reinforcing the ADKAR change management principles and approach throughout the organistion." Lara Revelant
- Establishing a competent and well equipped change agent network.
- Raising the level of change maturity of managers in the Branches.
- Ensuring that the change managers in the Change Management Department and their regional counterparts, the implementation managers, are proficient and inspired change champions with a well equipped toolkit.
This was achieved by integrating the Change Designs solutions with the existing change management methodology applied in the Department - the Prosci ADKAR Model forms the foundation of the change management methodology.
By partnering with Ruth Tearle, the Change Designs solutions were specifically tailored to meet our change requirements and our working environment. These solutions most often incorporated a combination of training courses (in-house training and train-the-trainer courses), and a variety of supporting tools (some customised and others generic Change Designs tools).
The training delivered across all levels of employees and the associated tools were a good ‘fit’ as they supported our ADKAR based methodology and covered all the ADKAR principles. In addition to the solutions which complement the ADKAR methodology, the Change Designs ‘Change Cycle’ enhances the ADKAR model and fills a ‘gap’ in terms of how to manage the emotional side of change and facilitate the management of resistance hands-on. By Lara Revelant. Change Manager at FNB Branch Information Services
Use this custom designed change management training course to help you build a change management capacity within your organization.
See our previous clients