SUCCESSFUL MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
A morale boosting workshop.
Help managers and employees develop practical strategies for coping successfully with a merger or acquisition.
A merger team that is planning to manage a merger or acquisition successfully. Leaders, middle managers, employees, change agents and internal consultants who need to develop practical strategies to help staff to manage a merger or acquisition successfully.
To help people from both companies involved in the merger to:
- Understand the emotions they are experiencing as a result of the merger.
- Anticipate what is likely to happen during the merger
- Identify projects that will be required during different stages of the merger.
- Develop personal strategies for coping with the changes.
- Develop skills to help their teams to manage the changes the merger will bring.
- Develop change skills to be used in projects relating to the merger.
- Get people involved in practical activities to manage the merger or acquisition successfully.
- What is a merger?
- Challenges and frustrations felt by people during mergers.
- What to expect during a merger. The typical stages of a merger.
- Changes you can expect during each phase of the merger:
- Financial merging.
- Determining structures.
- Merging the operations.
- Merging the systems.
- Creating a new organization or merged company.
- Launching a new brand.
- Identifying the projects required during each stage.
- Understanding personal change. Why we feel the way we do.
- Leading your team through the emotions associated with change.
- Personal tools for coping with change. The role of beliefs, personal values and personal visions.
- Practical strategies for supporting one another during the merger.