CHANGE MANAGEMENT COURSE:
For internal and external consultants.
Ensure your change process delivers the results your clients want.
This change management course is for:
- In-house change consultants. Heads of change management units.
- Management consulting firms wanting to train their own consultants.
- HR, OD, project managers, implementation managers, engagement managers.
- Anyone involved in driving a strategic change in an organization.
The objectives of this change management course for consultants are:
- To provide change consultants with the thinking, skills and tools they will need in their role as a
consultant to branch managers, divisional managers and change agents. This includes:
- Systems thinking. Identifying how a single change can trigger off changes to an entire system.
- Identifying what needs to change within a system to support their change.
- Applying systems thinking to the new strategy.
- How to change paradigms of others.
- Getting group buy in.
- Developing an integrated change strategy together with their clients.
- Tools for supporting their clients to be able to perform their roles.
- Tools for generating excitement and inspiration.
- Tools for facilitating change.
- To build confidence and help the consultants to feel secure in their own personal power to manage almost any change.
- The role of a consultant: The ‘head, heart, and soul’ of a powerful change consultant.
The head of the consultant.
- The 20/80 focus principle. What is a powerful change strategy.
- What must change?
- How to use systems thinking as a tool for:
- Achieving buy-in from your clients.
- Focusing on the 20% of changes that will take you 80% towards the strategy. The ‘less is more principle’. Achieving more with less effort, and less time. Identifying ‘integrated changes’ so that you can achieve 2 or 3 benefits from one intervention.
- Understanding what you need to do as a consultant to ensure your changes work.
- Helping your clients and change agents to recognise and buy into the roles they need to play to ensure any change works.
- Diagnosing your organization in a way that motivates your clients.
- How to develop a powerful change strategy together with your clients. One that gets their buy-in, support and commitment.
- Common issues that prevent any strategy from being implemented.
- Practical tools for resolving barriers to change.
- How the way in which you engage with a team, can affect the way they choose to resist or support you.
- Facilitation techniques to engage effectively with your clients.
The soul of the consultant. How to inspire and energise any team you are working with.
Each delegate on the change management course for consultants receives a consulting kit containing Winning the game of change, The Change puzzle, Powerful Facilitation cards and Inspiration Bubbles cards.
You may also like:
- Start your own management consultancyA digital book on what it takes to be a successful management consultant.