POWERFUL STRATEGIC PLANNING TRAINING COURSE
2 day practical workshop
Team based strategic planning.
Combine team participation with out-of-the-box thinking.
This strategic planning training course is for:
- Anyone who needs to lead a team through a strategy formulation process. Anyone developing a business plan.
- Strategic planners, strategy facilitators, general managers, CEOs, and leaders of divisions, SBUs, or departments.
- Anyone involved in leadership development, or marketing.
- In-house consultants or coaches operating at a strategic level.
Imagine if during your strategic planning workshop, a brilliant idea emerged.
An idea that would delight your customers, reduce your operating costs, give your organization a competitive advantage and excite your team.
An out-of-the-box idea so powerful that it will change the shape of your entire industry.
One paradigm shifting idea like this will pay for your entire strategy workshop and more!
During this 2 day strategic planning training course you will learn how to:
- Design a practical strategic planning workshop.
- Lead a team through a step by step process of formulating a powerful strategy.
- Get a team to use strategic research in a creative way.
- Build commitment, excitement and fun into your strategic planning process.
This two day strategic planning training course provides the tools and structure for facilitators to run an effective strategic planning workshop.
What facilitators need to know before they design their strategic planning workshop.
- Benefits of team based strategic planning.
- The end result of the planning process
- What makes strategy fail.
- What makes strategy work. ( Team work, creativity, how to change paradigms, how to get a group to think outside of the box and how to get and use quality strategic information.)
- A powerful yet exciting approach to facilitating strategy that gives you your team the results they want.
- How to evaluate the quality of a strategic plan.
The Change Designs team based approach to strategic planning.
How to create activities around strategic analyses that encourage participation, teamwork and group creativity:
- How to do a stakeholder analysis.
- How to uncover paradigms that hold your organization back. How to change paradigms.
- How to do a trend analysis simply, in a way that excites a team.
- How to use strategic trends to identify and create new opportunities for your organization.
- How to use a competitor analysis as a tool for identifying creative new paradigms.
- How to do and use an internal analysis. How to use a simple, yet powerful tool to collect information about your organization
- How to identify and use organizational strengths to create new paradigms and opportunities.
Crafting a common vision
How to craft a common vision in a way that inspires and excites a team.
- How to develop a clear competitive advantage.
- How to develop a vision that is detailed enough for everyone to find his/her place in, yet simple enough to inspire and guide everyone.
- How to use your vision to set detailed goals and projects.
- How to communicate your vision in an inspiring way.
- How to get a group to identify the first steps towards implementing their vision.
You may also like:
- The strategic trends toolUp to date research on global strategic trends: Political, social, economic, technological and business trends.
- OD intervention: Develop opportunities from trendsA creative way to get a group to develop exciting new opportunties for their organization, their division or department from the latest strategic trends.