PRACTICAL INNOVATION WORKSHOP
2 day practical workshop
Develop innovative ideas
that will grow your business and excite your team.
Need a team to develop innovative ideas? That is the first step of innovation management. But that is not enough. Ideas are cheap. Results are what count. During this practical innovation workshop, delegates not only develop innovative ideas, they also plan to implement them.
This innovation course has been designed for any team that needs to learn how to innovative. This includes:
- Marketing and sales teams who need to identify new business opportunities.
- Innovation departments who want to establish a culture of creativity and innovation throughout their organization or who want to train up innovation champions via our train the trainer option.
- Innovation consultants.
- Business development departments involved in strategic or product innovation and want a team to generate new innovative ideas.
- Innovation champions who want to help their departments to come up with new innovative ideas.
- Strategic Planners.
- Leaders involved in developing strategic plans or new opportunities.
This innovation course has been designed to get a team to:
Develop exciting new innovative ideas for opportunities for your business.
For example to:
- Develop new innovative products.
- Identify new markets for existing products.
- Package existing products in new ways.
- Identify cross selling opportunities between and within clusters.
- Identify opportunities for selling more to existing customers.
- Identify new uses for existing products and services.
- Identify opportunities for adding a service to a product or a product to a service.
- Identify new ways to add value to their customers.
- Open the minds of delegates to the strengths they have access to within and between divisions.
- Identify new opportunities arising from sharing and combining these strengths in creative new ways.
Plan to implement new opportunities successfully.
Generating innovative ideas is only one half of the equation. Selling those ideas, and planning to implement them is a crucial part of any innovation culture.
As part of the innovation course, delegates will plan to sell their ideas to key stakeholders. They then plan to implement their innovative ideas in a way that creates profits and excitement.
Do you need to create a culture of creativity and innovation in your business? Do you want to train internal innovation champions? Use our train-the-trainer option to help your innovation champions be successful in their roles.
You may also like:
- The strategic trends toolUp to date research on global strategic trends: Political, social, economic, technological and business trends.
- OD intervention: Develop opportunities from trendsA creative way to get a group to develop exciting new opportunties for their organization, their division or department from the latest strategic trends.
- How to set up an innovation systemIf you are starting an innovation function, or are struggling to get people to submit innovative ideas, then use this member only guide on how to set up a comprehensive innovation system.