BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & STRATEGIC PLANNING
Reach your target
A 1 day practical workshop to help teams find innovative ways to achieve a sales or profit target.
This business development and strategic planning workshop is custom designed to help any team that has a challenging target to achieve. This could include sales teams trying to achieve a challenging sales target, or business developers seeking new business opportunities.
- To use strategic thinking and creativity tools to help a team find ways to achieve a challenging sales or profit target.
- To get a team excited and motivated by business opportunities posed by changes occurring in the world outside of their organisation.
- To use these changes to stimulate creative thinking about new business opportunities.
- To create new paradigms for doing business in their industry.
- To identify new business opportunities for their
organisation, region or division. These could include:
- New products.
- New markets.
- Packaging existing products and services in new ways.
- Cross selling.
- Opportunities to sell more to existing customers.
- Adding products to services and services to products.
- To select 3-5 practical business opportunities for implementation after the workshop.
- Requirements for creative strategic thinking. What prevents creative strategic thinking. How to encourage strategic thinking.
- Uncovering the existing paradigms within your company or division.
- Brainstorming new creative paradigms to drive your company/division in the future.
- Our changing world. Talk by consultant on how the global paradigm is changing, how markets and competition is changing, how technology is changing, and how world-class companies are changing their strategies.
- Groups brainstorm the key success factors of the future.
- Groups brainstorm new opportunities from changes in the political, social, economic and technological environment. (Using the latest online Strategic Trends Cards.)
- Groups develop a scenario of the future environment.
- Groups identify future opportunities for their organisation from their scenario.
- Groups identify strengths they have access to. They brainstorm new opportunities arising from using their strengths in creative new ways.
- Groups review all their opportunity ideas from the day. Using specific criteria, they select and shape their five best opportunities for implementation.
This business development or strategic planning workshop can be held at any venue in South Africa or any English speaking country.
You may also like:
- The strategic trends toolUp to date research on global strategic trends: Political, social, economic, technological and business trends.
- OD intervention: Develop opportunities from trendsA creative way to get a group to develop exciting new opportunties for their organization, their division or department from the latest strategic trends.