STRATEGIC IMPLEMENTATION FOR LEADERS
2 day practical workshop
Plan to implement any strategy or project.
This course on strategic implementation is for any leader who needs to plan to implement a new strategy, project, system or culture. Or any team wanting to develop a comprehensive implementation plan. This includes project leaders, strategists, change or Organizational Development managers.
- Develop a comprehensive change strategy to ensure the successful implementation of your strategy, project, system or culture.
- Apply systems thinking to understand how your new strategy, project or culture will impact on your organization as a system.
- Understand what other elements within your organization will need to change, to support your new strategy, process or system.
- Develop a step-by-step implementation strategy to achieve your specific objectives.
- Explore the scope of the project.
- Creating specific change or implementation objectives.
- What makes a powerful change strategy. What is required for strategic implementation.
- The 20/80 focus principle.
- Using systems thinking to identify the 20% of changes that need to be made to implement your strategy, culture, system or project successfully. (Using ‘The Change Puzzle’)
- Developing a powerful change strategy using ‘Winning the Game of Change’ which includes:
- The different roles that need to be played.
- A comprehensive game plan or action plan.
- A training plan.
- A plan to make the change experience positive for everyone.
- How to check progress.
- How to get everyone involved to feel confident about to removing barriers as they occur.
- Creating heroes.
- Creating memories.
- Building a culture of success.
- Building in rational, emotional and spiritual intelligence.
- The head: Will this work?
- The heart: How do I ensure that they want it to work?
- The soul: Does this inspire them?
At the end of this strategic implementation workshop, leaders will walk away with a powerful change strategy or implementation plan, recorded on their Winning the Game of Change chart.