AN ORGANISATIONAL VALUES AND CULTURE CHANGE WORKSHOP
A workshop to cascade values throughout an organization.
A cultural change workshop.
Once an organization has developed new values, they often need to cascade their new organizational values throughout the organization.
This motivating workshop gets employees at all levels motivated to live the new organizational values.
The train the trainer version of this workshop equips Organizational Development consultants, strategists, leadership development, divisional and departmental leadership, HR divisions who may want to cascade organizational values themselves.
- Every employee in every team in an organization.
- Anyone involved in transforming an organization's culture.
- Change agents, middle managers and team leaders.
- To create a vision of what it would be like in the organization for each stakeholder, if everyone was living the values.
- To create a set of departmental values aligned to the corporate values.
- To creates a way of recognizing people who act in ways to support the departmental and organizational values.
- To create a way of communicating to people who go against the values, that there behavior is not appropriate.
- Team code of conduct exercise.
- Organizational values and visions: Core leadership tools.
- What are organizational values?
- How organizational values are used to guide behavior
- Presentation of our organization's values.
- Groups create a vision of what it would be like if everyone was living the organization's values.
- Groups create a set of departmental or team values that are aligned to corporate values.
- Groups develop a practical symbolic way of recognizing people who act in ways to support the values.
- Groups develop a way of letting people who go against the values, know when they are doing so.
- How to use values in your personal and working lives to inspire yourself.
- A gift of magic.
Includes a gift of unleash the magic within you cards for each delegate.
How to roll out organizational values to sustain a culture change.
It takes 21 times to practice and reinforce a new behavior before it becomes a habit.
While you may have employees excited about your new values at the end of this workshop, you need to do more to develop new habits and therefore a new culture.
Use our on-line step-by-step guide to rolling out organizational values to develop a sustainable plan for using values to transform your organizational culture.
If you don't have a powerful yet simple set of values to use to change your corporate culture, we can help you develop a simple yet powerful set of values. Unlike most organizational value statements, these value's are based on practical behaviors rather than nebulous descriptors. The values your team will develop are easy to cascade and understand. Because they don't require 'unpacking', it is far easier to use them to change behaviors throughout your organization.
You may also like:
- OD interventions for creating valuesFive OD interventions to use in workshops on values. Create a set of team rules & behaviours, create a stakeholder promise, identify personal values in a workshop, share personal values to build a team, and understand the values underlying a customer culture.
- A step-by-step guide to rolling out organizational values.A step-by-step guide to using values to transform an organizational culture. How to develop a strategy and plan to translate organizational values into behaviors and culture.